Monthly Archives: July 2016
July 11, 2016
After you purchase a quilt, it is not to let it on the bed for years. For a comforter remains healthy and effective several years, some tips are needed.
- Regularly ventilate the quilt, shake it and spread it to make it take the swelling and remove dander.
- Wash it once a year. Synthetic quilts fine support machine washing. For natural quilts, prefer the dry cleaning that does not break the fibers.
- To prevent mold, let dry the quilt once cleaned.
- Choose anti-bacterial treated quilts.
- Do not beat the quilts and do not use a vacuum cleaner at the risk of breaking the fibers